We respect the integrity of your data and your privacy.
Thinking of you.
VIANALOCALS respects the User’s privacy and protects their personal information. Most of the website www.vianalocals.com can be browsed without the User sharing any information. This document informs you of the use that VIANALOCALS makes of your personal information whenever it is necessary to provide its services.
VIANALOCALS respects the User’s privacy and protects their Personal Data. Most of the website www.vianalocals.com can be browsed without the User sharing any information. This document informs you of the use that VIANALOCALS makes of your Personal Data whenever necessary to provide its services.
The website www.vianalocals.com may contain links to websites and services of other companies, which have their own privacy policies, such as Google Ads, Google Shopping, Google Analytics, E-goi, Tag Manager, Pixel Facebook, LiveChat. We recommend that you carefully read the privacy policies of such third parties. VIANALOCALS is not responsible for the practices or content of the privacy policies of these third parties
When you register on the website www.vianalocals.com, there is information therein that can be transmitted. This transmission results from the services contracted by you with third parties. We recommend that you carefully read the privacy policies of such third parties. VIANALOCALS is not responsible for the practices or content of the privacy policies of these third parties.
Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data
The entity responsible for the treatment of your Personal Data is Vianalocals – Desporto e Aventura, Lda, headquartered at Avenida do Cabedelo, Edifício Restaurante Aquário Bar. Registered at the Commercial Registry N. 505 813 831.
You can contact us through the following means:
Adress: VianaLocals – Avenida do Cabedelo, Edifício Restaurante Aquário Bar, 4935-160, Cabedelo, Viana do Castelo, Portugal.
Phone Number: (+351) 258 325 168 / (+351) 914 193 535
What data do we collect, how do we use it and on what basis
When the User browses the website www.vianalocals.com, no personal information is being registered, unless he/she is a registered User and has previously accessed his/her personal area.
Whenever your personal information is requested for a registration, the reason for the request will be indicated. VIANALOCALS does not transfer your information to third parties without your prior express consent.
VIANALOCALS collects different types of Personal Data for different purposes, including the following:
Adress for billing purposes;
Adress for sending orders;
Transaction information, including purchased products;
Credit card number.
VIANALOCALS uses the information provided by the User on the website www.vianalocals.com exclusively to satisfy your requests for products and services.
Your Personal Data will be processed and disclosed in the following cases:
Electronic payment services via credit or debit cards;
Processing of purchased products;
Selecting, packaging and dispatching items;
Solving questions or doubts related to the sale of products;
Processing payments for the purchase of items;
Processing item returns (if applicable).
Whenever the User carries out an order process, VIANALOCALS collects his/her Personal Data (for example, password, age, email address, delivery address, credit card number and telephone number) for the purpose of selling, sorting and transporting the ordered products.
Whenever the User requests service assistance, his/her personal data (for example: name, e-mail address) are collected with the aim of providing him/her with specific customer support services.
Whenever the User records a delivery address, it is collected and saved in order to simplify the preparation of future orders.
VIANALOCALS may use your email address or phone number to communicate with you, sending you an email or SMS, in particularly about the dissemination of products sold in the store, as well as promotions or discounts associated with them.
All services that include automatic sending of emails are only activated after express authorization from the User, who always has an option to unsubscribe.
If the User prefers not to receive cookies when visiting the website www.vianalocals.com, he must configure his browser (“browser”) to notify him before registering a cookie on his hard drive, and refuse it when it is detected its presence. You can also refuse all cookies if you configure your browser. Please note that you may need to enable cookies to use some paid services on the www.vianalocals.com website.
Who will recieve your data
The User’s personal information is not shared with third parties without their prior and express permission.
However, prior express permission may be requested from the User to authorize VIANALOCALS to transfer the User’s personal information to third parties, only and when necessary to provide the product or service requested, and the User is guaranteed that only the minimum information necessary to satisfy the request is shared, restricted only to the data necessary for the execution of the contracted tasks.
VIANALOCALS also guarantees that these third parties undertake not to reveal, in any way, the Personal Data, nor to use them for purposes other than the provision of contracted services.
Likewise, VIANALOCALS may communicate your Personal Data, when so determined by law, in the context of legal proceedings or in the context of investigations of suspicious activities.
VIANALOCALS will in no case carry out international transfers of your data to a third country or international organization located outside the European Union.
VIANALOCALS does not intentionally collect personal information from persons under 18 years of age. If it detects that it unintentionally collects personal information from persons under the age of 18, VIANALOCALS will take the necessary measures to eliminate the information as quickly as possible, unless required by applicable law to retain it.
User data registered on VIANALOCALS servers are always protected by a login and password. Although VIANALOCALS makes every effort, it cannot guarantee the security of the information that is transmitted, namely by intrusion by third parties (hackers). In order to better guarantee your security, we advise you to regularly change your password to access the website www.vianalocals.com.
For the User’s safety, VIANALOCALS does not store any credit or debit card data on its servers. All payment information you provide will be encrypted, from the initial moment of your transaction, until the moment the order is processed, and will not be stored on any public server.
Wich are your rights
In accordance with the applicable legislation, VIANALOCALS undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and guarantee the exercise of its rights, namely:
- b) Right of access: in addition to the right to information, the User will be able to access their Personal Data that we process and keep. In these cases, VIANALOCALS will provide you with a copy of the personal data being processed. Furthermore, when you request it through electronic means, the information will be provided in a commonly used electronic format.
- c) Right of rectification: the User has the right to rectify their Personal Data if they are incorrect, out of date or if they wish to complete them. To do so, you can contact us at the above mentioned contacts or, alternatively, if you have registered on the website www.vianalocals.com, go to your “reserved area”.
- d) Right of deletion/right to be forgotten: You can ask us to delete your data, however, please note that this is not an absolute right as we may have legal or other legitimate interests for the retention of your personal data.
- e) Right of opposition, including direct marketing: You can choose to be removed from our direct advertising communications at any time. The easiest way to do this is by clicking on the “remove” link in any email or communication we send you, but you can also contact us for this.
- f) Right at any time to withdraw his/her consent to the processing of data: the User may withdraw his/her consent to the processing of data when such processing is based on his/her consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
- g) Right to file a complaint with the CNPD: If you believe that the processing of your personal data carried out by VIANALOCALS violates the applicable data protection legislation, you may file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission ( “CNPD”). Please do not hesitate to contact us before submitting any complaint to the CNPD.
- h) Right to data portability: the User has the right to move, copy or transfer data from our database to another.
- i) Right to limit the processment of data: the User has the right to request the restriction of the processing of his/her data in the following situations: if he/she disputes the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful and does not wish to delete his/her data, but only limit them, if the data is no longer necessary for VIANALOCALS, but necessary for the User or if he/she has exercised the above-mentioned right of opposition, during the period of time in which VIANALOCALS analyzes if their legitimate interests for the treatment prevail or not over that right.
For how long do we store your data and Warranties
VIANALOCALS only keeps Personal Data for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, to respond to your needs or to comply with our legal obligations.
To determine how long we keep your data, we use the criteria set out below. If several criteria apply at the same time, we will keep your personal data in accordance with the criteria that imply the retention of your Personal Data for the longest period of time.
- a) When purchasing services and/or products, we will retain your personal data for the duration of our contractual relationship, including any claims that may arise, as well as for a period of two years after its termination, without prejudice to the fulfillment of legal obligations of the responsible for the treatment;
- b) When you contact us with questions, we will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to resolve your question;
- c) When you create an account in the reserved area (login), that is, when you register on the website www.vianalocals.com, we will keep your data until you ask us to delete them;
- d) Once you have consented to sending of the disclosure, we will retain your personal data until you unsubscribe or ask us to delete it;
- e) The period of time provided for in the applicable legislation or until the specific purpose applicable to certain data ceases to exist.
In any of these situations, if there is a pending judicial or administrative proceeding, the data will still be kept for the duration of the proceeding and up to six months after the final decision that may be rendered.
We may also retain some of your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, as well as to manage or enforce our rights, in particular by resorting to court..
After the above mentioned conservation periods, the Personal Data will be erased in a secure way.